The AMEX Business Gold Rewards Card has a new offer – double points on your marketing and advertising spend. Use this card to purchase advertising, and get 2 points for each dollar spent (annual limit of $100,000).
As a bonus, if you spend at least $2000 a month for 5 months on marketing, advertising, or really anything at all – you will satisfy the $10K spending requirement and get 50,000 bonus reward points.
With 50,000 points, American Express gives you airline, hotel and shopping rewards.
- Airline Rewards: Transfer your points, 1-for-1, to Continental Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, and Malaysia Airlines among others.
- Hotel Rewards: Use your points for rewards at Hilton and Starwood hotels throughout the world.
- Shopping Rewards: Use your points for shopping rewards at Saks Fifth Avenue, Tiffany & Co, Bloomingdales, Harrods, Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Macy’s, L’Occitane, Amazon.com, and more.
The best part of this offer – it costs you nothing. American Express is waiving their annual fee for the first year (saving you $175). Enjoy the rewards, and if you don’t want to pay the annual fee in the second year – you can cancel the card.
Save money and get rewards – with no annual fee! Apply now for the American Express Business Gold Rewards Card.
- 2x points on your Advertising Spend
- 50,000 bonus points (spend 10K in 5 months)
- No annual fee for the first year (save $175)